Pre Sales Preparation is one of the most under estimated sales tool. Over a period of time, pre sales preparation gets compromised for one reason or the other. There is always some other urgent, seemingly more important work running the clock, and this foundation keeps getting neglected.
Consultative Sales is built on Credibility. Credibility is built on knowledge and mastery. Knowledge and Mastery of one’s own industry, products, services, past projects, difference made to the customers businesses, successes and breakdowns.
One also needs to know the competitors, their products, services, strengths, weaknesses, strategies etc.,
Most importantly, we need to learn the customer’s company, industry, the challenges, the opportunities and what are the best ways that we can make a difference to these potential or existing clients.
Every dollar invested in pre sales preparation will pay back atleast 100 times.
To know what and how you need to do pre sales preparation for your business, feel free to get in touch with us.
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org; 91-9375970812
What kind of topics are required to be covered in the sales trainings?
How long is the Sales training supposed to be?
What is the required frequency of the Sales training ?
First things first.
* Do the Sales Team have the basic communication skills, if not, deal with that immediately or find repalcements.
* Train them into the following things:
- The Products and Services offered by the Company.
- How are the Products Manufactured and the Services Delivered.
- All Sales People should know a little about each department and how it works and what is its role and what are their strengths.
- Sales Team should know the complete history of the company, its past products, services, markets covered, key customers, successes, accomplishments, awards, testimonials etc.,
- Sales team should be fully exposed to how the customers use the products and services and how the customers are benefited by the use of your products and services.
- The detailed understanding of the customer, customers business, customer’s challenges and opportunities, customer’s industry, SWOT and TOWS of the customer and their industry etc., can make a sales person graduate to being a sales consultant.
- Knowing about the company’s past clients, past projects, portfolio, industry presence, key accomplishments, recognition, collaborations etc., will help the sales person represent the company in a more effective way.
Like you go to the doctors, when you have a problem.
Consultative Sales will help you get connected and engaged with the customers to the level that they would come to you first for solving the problems that they are facing.
Sales Training, Pre Sales, SPIN Selling, Consultative Sales, Proposal Making, Proposing Solutions, Negotiations, Closing techniques are couple of areas where we will support.