Everyone talks about teamwork. But does it really work?
What do you do when you have wrong people on the team? Or People who really don’t know how to work on the team?
What does it take to really make Teamwork Work?
Consider the real issue is *What are you constituted as?*
You can either BE an INDIVIDUAL or BE a TEAM – not both. In the moment, you are being an individual- you are not being a team and in the moment you are being the team – the individual doesn’t exist.
What does it mean to be constituted as a TEAM?
Moment by moment giving up the ego of being an INDIVIDUAL. The boundary of our thinking has to move from that of an Individual to the Team.
An evolved team, is not about the team but about the PURPOSE – raison d’etre of the team.
- Know that you have an EGO as an Individual.
- Know that you are by default married to your EGO as an Individual.
- Your commitment to BEING the TEAM has to win everytime over your default attachment to BEING the INDIVIDUAL
- Having the right team helps – but at the level of EGO there is no right team. EGO will have an issue with anyone and everyone – sometime or the other.
- Training your self and your team in the tools of A. DEEP LISTENING and B. FIELDS OF CONVERSATION – covered in earlier write ups will help.
Unless the team is trained in listening at Level 3 and Level 4 reliably – it is not going to discover it’s real power as a team.
Every team meeting that is done at the field 3 and field 4 i.e. Dialogue: Reflective Inquiry and Presencing: Generative flow will go beyond the traditional understanding of the team and the kind of work that the team is able to fulfill.
For more information on transforming team work, collaboration and co-creation in your organization, you may contact: Manoj Onkar 91-9106456275. 91-8767636060 email@example.com